Have you considered that God may be waiting for you to talk with Him? And He with you?
Prayer begins with God. He made us, and He invites us to be with Him and communicate with Him.
Yet, many of us feel we don’t know how to pray. We feel uncomfortable with it. We may think others pray ‘better’ than us. Or that God will listen to others more than to us.
But God just wants us to come to Him. To be with Him. And through the provision He’s made in Jesus, we can!
The Harbor prayer ministry exists to encourage and challenge our church to align with Jesus’ words in Matthew 21:13 – “My house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples.” It is by prayer that all other work of the church is led, supported, and empowered. Prayer matters!
We believe that the work of the church is first and foremost prayer,
by which all work is led, empowered, and supported.
Matthew 7:7-8, Philippians 4:6, 1 John 5:14-15
How to engage in prayer at The Harbor
We would love to pray with you and for you! (All prayer requests are kept confidential.)
- Sundays after both services – There is an After-Service Prayer Team at the front-left that will pray with you.
- Text Prayer Requests - Send us a text message at 281-947-3232 anytime at all. If you send a request on Sunday mornings during services, a group of prayer warriors gathered in prayer will lift your need to the Lord immediately.
- Email Prayer Requests - Just click the button above to send us a prayer request in an email.
- Request prayer by filling out the Sunday program tear-off and placing it in the offering basket or leaving it at the Information Kiosk to the right in the lobby as you leave the church.
Corporate Prayer Gatherings
Come join us as we pray to the Living God, praising Him, yielding ourselves to Him, asking for His will to be done and promises to be fulfilled, and asking for His Holy Spirit to invade our ministries. These corporate gatherings are open to all!
- Sundays 8:15-8:50 AM in the Cry Room off the main lobby
- Sundays during both services in the 2nd Floor Prayer Room
- Summit Events (Back to School Prayer Gathering, Top 3, and others)
Engage with God during the week in our Prayer Room!
- Open during the week 8:30 AM-4:00 PM, 2nd Floor. No appointment or RSVP is necessary to use the room.
- To request a pastor to pray with you, click the “Contact Justin Baldwin” button below.
Have a desire to pray for others?
Consider joining one of our prayer teams! Click here to express your interest.
- After-Service Prayer Team
This team receives men and women after Sunday morning services who would like to be lifted to the Lord in prayer.
- During-Service Prayer Team
This team gathers during either the 9:30 AM or 11:00 AM worship service to intercede on behalf of all present in the building.
- E-Prayer Team
This team lifts up the church during the week, individually.
Have a question? Contact Justin Baldwin below.