[‘kat-l-ist] -noun: an agent that provokes or speeds significant change or action
The Harbor Catalyst Retreat is a weekend designed for participants to experience renewal, insight, and inspiration that fuel spiritual growth. The retreat is for anyone who would like to develop a more vibrant and meaningful faith in Jesus Christ through an experiential weekend and is led by The Harbor volunteers and staff.
There are separate weekends for men and women. The retreats run from Thursday evening through Sunday afternoon.
(Please note participants must be at least 21 years of age.)
2022 RETREAT DATES
- Men’s Weekend - September 15-18, Thursday evening – Sunday afternoon
- Women’s Weekend - October 6-9, Thursday evening – Sunday afternoon
Each retreat participant must have an advocate, someone who has already attended a retreat.
- Where: Columbia Lakes Resort || Click here for more information/directions
- Cost: $295 per participant
- How: Click here to sign up for Catalyst.
- Click here to make a payment.
For more information about Catalyst or if you’d like to attend but don’t have an advocate, please contact Janice Vega.
ADVOCATES || TEAM MEMBERS
One means of being a part of God’s walk through the Catalyst Retreat Ministry is to serve as an Advocate for a new participant, or as a Team Member on an upcoming Catalyst Retreat Weekend. Both of these service roles are intended for regular attendees at The Harbor, as our community of faith seeks to serve the Lord within our local church.
If you feel led to be an advocate, begin praying deeply, asking God whom he would have you invite to attend as a first-time Participant. Advocacy begins with an invitation.
A first time Participant would complete a Catalyst Participant Application (see above) and enter you and your contact information as their advocate. Advocate instructions are sent directly to you at that time.
As noted above, Catalyst Team service is reserved for regular attendees of The Harbor. If you feel led to serve on an upcoming Catalyst Retreat Weekend, please fully complete the Team Service Application (see link below). Dates for upcoming Retreats and the mandatory training date is stated below.
* Please note, Catalyst Retreat Weekend fee of $295 applies to team members unless scholarship request is arranged (see application).
TRAINING DATE (team members) - August 6, 2022
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Janice Vega
“MAY YOU EXPERIENCE THE LOVE OF CHRIST, THOUGH IT IS TOO GREAT TO UNDERSTAND FULLY. THEN YOU WILL BE MADE COMPLETE WITH ALL THE FULLNESS OF LIFE AND POWER THAT COMES FROM GOD.”- EPHESIANS 3:19
A weekend filled with renewal and hope, designed to change the landscape of marriages. Whether your marriage is rock-solid or is on the rocks, you will walk away from Infusion with a clear picture of Jesus’ vision for your marriage and hope for the future.
- When: Spring 2023
- Where: Camp Allen, Navasota, Texas
- Cost: $495 per couple covers three nights lodging, eight meals, and retreat materials. A $150 non-refundable deposit required when you register to secure your spot.
Link to sign up for Infusion coming soon.
Link to make a payment coming soon.
Link to sign up to be on the Infusion Team coming soon.