Women’s ministries at The Harbor are designed to provide the opportunity for women to know Jesus Christ, experience spiritual and personal growth, build Christian friendships and to share the love of Christ with other women.
Contact Marissa McCoy, Director of Women’s Ministry, for more information.
Fall Bible Study
SEPTEMBER 23-NOVEMBER 11
- We will be studying Angie Smith's, Matchless. Angie Smith is also the author of Seamless, which many of you have completed in the past. Matchless is an amazing study that digs deep into the life of Jesus. It is sure to stir your heart and grow your relationship with Jesus no matter where you are in your faith journey!
- We will meet in small groups ONLINE versus in person this semester.
- This is an 8-week study with a weekly lesson to complete as well as a short video teaching.
- There are two classes to choose from. Wednesdays at 9:30am or 6:30pm.
- Registration begins Sunday, August 16 and you must register on or before Wednesday, September 16. This will allow time for us to assign you to a small group as well as you receiving your study book in the mail.