for your ChildrenEach week we have new pages to help your children engage with the service. If you are joining us from home, print these out before the service starts. If you are joining us in-person, these are in the Sermon Pack your child received at check-in. Share your completed sheets with us by scanning them and posting them on our Children's Ministry Facebook page!
announcements - 4/18/2021Here are some of the things that are happening at The Harbor:
- Merge - TONIGHT! Merge is back for students 6th-12th grade, Sundays, 6:00-8:30 PM, The Foundry. More info here.
- Shoe/Sock Drive for the Homeless - April 11-25, drop off new low cut socks and athletic/tennis shoes, all sizes, for men and women, at the orange pantry outside our doors. Email Mindy@theharbor.life for more info. Next Sunday is the deadline.
- Harbor Kidz Camp - Summer camp for incoming 1st-6th graders. July 26-30 with a special family event to follow on Friday, July 30. Register here starting today.
- Pine Cove City - Day camp for incoming 1st-6th graders, June 14-18. More information and registration here.
- Baptism - Sunday, May 2, church-wide celebration! If you are interesting in being baptized, please go here for instructions. Children 8 years old through 5th grade – parents email Kelsey.Matt@theharbor.life. Students 6th – 12th grade – email Blake.Brinkman@theharbor.life.
Sign up for Pastor Rick's Email to get a quick, personal update each Friday! (We promise not to fill your inbox, nor distribute your information in any way. Your information is kept within The Harbor.)
We want to hear from you!Visitor's Card - If you are new to The Harbor, or just want to know more about the church and our ministries, please fill out this card to let us know you visited. We'd love to answer any questions you have about the church, as well.
Spiritual Questions - Do you have questions about salvation, Sunday's message, God, faith, the Church, or your purpose in life? Do you desire to give your life to Jesus and accept His leadership of your life? We are excited to answer your questions!
Update Your Info - If you are already in our records, but need to update your contact information, please click here and fill in as much or as little information as you need to.
If you have a prayer request or would like to pray for others, right from wherever you are, please visit our Prayer Wall.
If you are attending our in-person 9:30 AM service and would like someone to pray with you, please go to the front-left corner by the exit doors near the stage after the service. Our prayer team would be honored to bring your request before the Lord.
Watch/listen to & share today's message
Did you enjoy today's message and want to hear to it again? Maybe it brought to mind someone special, and you would like to share it with them? We have a large archive of audio and video messages available here:
- The Harbor app - It's free from your favorite App Store.
- The Messages page of our website
- On Facebook, YouTube, or Vimeo
- Audio only on your favorite podcast app. Search for "Rick Baldwin" to find it.
Today's message will be available on all of these platforms Monday morning.