Never stop growingJeff Maness
Click here to take notes with Jeff's slides.
So Will I (100 Billion X)
Gratitude w/Great Are You Lord
Last Week's Message: I Am Seen by Jeff Maness
announcements - 5/15/2022
Here are some of the things that are happening at The Harbor.
- What We Bleed - Exciting new series on our Core Values. This will be Rick's last series. It will last throughout the summer. Don't miss it!
- Newcomers' Lunch - May 15, 12:15 PM (after the 2nd service), in The Foundry. Lunch and childcare provided. No RSVP required. Come learn about The Harbor!
- Volunteers Needed for Children's Ministry - Be one of The 60 it takes to staff our Children's services on Sundays. No experience necessary! For more information and to sign up click here. Email Cathy@theharbor.life with questions.
- Membership Class - Sunday, June 12, 9:30 AM, The Foundry. Childcare is provided. Click here for more information and to RSVP.
GivingIf you are a member or regular attender of The Harbor, we have many ways to give:
- Through our app
- On the Giving page of TheHarbor.life
- Text "HarborGive" to 888-364-GIVE
- Mail us a check. (See our address at the bottom of this page.)
- In-person - Drop your offering into the boxes on the table at the rear of the room.
- Shop on Smile.Amazon.com and choose The Harbor as your charity. Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchase to The Harbor. More information here.
If you have a prayer request or would like to pray for others, right from wherever you are, please visit our Prayer Wall.
Join us Sunday mornings at 8:40 AM in the front-left corner of the Worship Center next to the stage or at 9:30 and 11:00 AM in the Prayer Room on the second floor for Prayer Gatherings. More info here.
If you are attending in-person and would like someone to pray with you, please go to the front-left corner of the Worship Center by the exit doors near the stage after the service. Our Prayer Shepherds would be honored to pray with you.
Connect with us!Pastors' Weekly Email - Sign up to get a quick, personal, and exclusive update each Thursday afternoon! (We promise not to fill your inbox, nor distribute your information in any way. Your information is kept safe within The Harbor.)
New to The Harbor? - If you are new to The Harbor, or just want to know more about the church and our ministries, please fill out this card to let us know. We'd love to welcome you and answer any questions you may have about the church.
Spiritual Questions - Do you have questions about salvation, Sunday's message, God, faith, the Church, or your purpose in life? We are excited to answer your questions!
Update Your Info - If you are already in our records, but need to update your contact information, please click here and fill in as much or as little information as you need to.
Watch/listen to & share today's message
Did you enjoy today's message and want to hear to it again? Maybe it brought to mind someone special, and you would like to share it with them? We have a large archive of audio and video messages available here:
- The Harbor app - It's free from your favorite App Store.
- The Messages page of our website
- On YouTube.com/TheHarbor or Vimeo
- Audio only on your favorite podcast app. Search for "Rick Baldwin" or click here.
Sunday's message will be available on all of these platforms Monday morning.