announcements - 9/19/2021
Here are some of the things that are happening at The Harbor.
- Women's Fall Bible Study - Priscilla Shirer's Elijah - Wednesdays, 9:30 AM or 6:30 PM, September 22 - November 3. Today is the last day to register. Find more information and register here.
- Faithful & True Men's Conference - October 21-23, this workshop is a three-day event with Dr. Greg Miller, a Christian leader in the field of sexual addiction. Participants leave with the insight that is accomplished in 6-8 months of Christian counseling. Read more on our Revive page. For more information, contact Weston Savell.
- Trunk or Treat & Candy Collection - Sunday, October 31, 5:00-7:00 PM, in The Harbor parking lot. We need small groups and individuals to do trunks and booths! And we need donations of candy! Click here for lots more information!
- Singles Ministry - The Dock - Fall Gatherings and Small Groups - For Young Adults (20s & 30s) and Prime (40s & wiser) - We have something for everyone! Check out all the happenings on The Dock's page!
- Catalyst - We are now taking applications for Catalyst participants. Men's Catalyst is September 23-26. Women's Catalyst is October 7-10. Find more information here.
Connect with us!Pastors' Weekly Email - Sign up to get a quick personal and exclusive update each Thursday afternoon! (We promise not to fill your inbox, nor distribute your information in any way. Your information is kept safe within The Harbor.)
Visitor's Card - If you are new to The Harbor, or just want to know more about the church and our ministries, please fill out this card to let us know. We'd love to welcome you and answer any questions you may have about the church.
Spiritual Questions - Do you have questions about salvation, Sunday's message, God, faith, the Church, or your purpose in life? We are excited to answer your questions!
Update Your Info - If you are already in our records, but need to update your contact information, please click here and fill in as much or as little information as you need to.
If you have a prayer request or would like to pray for others, right from wherever you are, please visit our Prayer Wall.
Join us Sunday mornings at 8:40 AM in the front-left corner of the Worship Center next to the stage, or at 9:30 and 11:00 AM in the Prayer Room on the second floor for informal Prayer Gatherings. More info here.
If you are attending in-person and would like someone to pray with you, please go to the front-left corner of the Worship Center by the exit doors near the stage after the service. Our Prayer Shepherds would be honored to pray with you.
Watch/listen to & share today's message
Did you enjoy today's message and want to hear to it again? Maybe it brought to mind someone special, and you would like to share it with them? We have a large archive of audio and video messages available here:
- The Harbor app - It's free from your favorite App Store.
- The Messages page of our website
- On YouTube.com/TheHarbor or Vimeo
- Audio only on your favorite podcast app. Search for "Rick Baldwin" or click here.
Sunday's message will be available on all of these platforms Monday morning.