1 Chronicles 29:14, Psalm 24:1, Proverbs 3:9-10, Matthew 25:14-30
Giving of tithes and offerings is an act of worship to God. We don't give to the Church, we give to God through the Church, as one of the ways we honor Him. When we give, we are partnering with God in everything He accomplishes through His Church. Online giving is a simple, safe, and secure way to financially honor God and partner with Him. Thank you for taking seriously the way you manage each resource God's given you.
In order to provide the most secure online giving experience, our giving system cannot be used with the Internet Explorer web browser. Other web browsers (such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge) will allow use of The Harbor’s online giving feature. For help with using our giving system, please contact Debbie.Matlock@theharbor.life.
Alternate ways to give:
- Our Harbor App: Click the Giving tab at the bottom of the app. This will take you to the same location as the Giving buttons on this page.
- You may give through our Online and Harbor App giving system without creating an account. Just click "Continue as Guest".
- Automatic Account Giving: For regularly scheduled checking or savings account deductions download this form, print it and return to Debbie Matlock at The Harbor office.
- Cash or check on site: To give in cash or check on site, please use one of the designated giving boxes in the lobby. To receive a contribution statement for cash, please place cash in an envelope and make sure your name appears clearly on it, and please include your email address the first time you give in this way. If you are giving to a fund other than the General fund, please write its name on the envelope or memo line.
- Send a Check: Our address is 2821 W. Parkwood Ave., Friendswood, Texas 77546. If you are giving to a fund other than the General fund, please write its name on the memo line.
- Online Banking: Set up with your local bank. Note: Most banks offer this free of charge, and the banks mail the check directly to The Harbor.
- Payroll Deduction: Offered through your employer at some places of employment. See your employer for forms to sign up and designate your deduction to The Harbor.
- Text to Give: Text HarborGive to 888-364-GIVE (4483). This will take you to the same Giving page as the buttons on this page and the button on the app.
- Non-Traditional Giving: Real Estate, stocks, bonds, precious metals, etc. may be given. Please contact Dana Aaronson at Dana.Aaronson@theharbor.life for more information.
Compassion For 2024The Harbor's Compassion work includes supporting the needs of our Harbor attenders as well as supporting many ministries within our community and around the world. You can see a list of organizations we support below.
At the end of each year we receive our Compassion Offering. Our goal is to raise $194,600 for our 2024 outreach efforts. Here you can see how much is projected to each endeavor. The funds received from our Harbor Family go to do ministry in many areas. Please prayerfully consider giving above your normal contribution to support those in need. Thank you for truly being the hands and feet of Jesus to many with your gift.
Chapter 2 Restoration
If God has stirred you to give above and beyond your General Fund giving to support our effort to restore the campus, here is a direct link to Chapter 2 Restoration giving. To learn more about Chapter 2 Restoration or to fill out a commitment card, please click here.